- We offer a thorough initial consultation. Following this 99% of our Patients WILL receive treatment on the initial consultation.
- We DO NOT routinely send you out for x-rays or imaging. We WILL however refer you if we believe it’s necessary & where possible it will be bulk billed.
- We DO NOT sign you up to costly Care plans or Contracts. We believe everyone is unique and therefore expected healing time will vary from person to person (& from condition to condition). You will be re-assessed at each follow up visit to ensure that you are receiving the optimum care.
- MOST Consultations involve some form of soft tissue therapy (massage). Our consultation times are on average longer (at no extra cost) than most clinics.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO – You only require a referral from your general practitioner for Chiropractic Care if you are Department of Veteran’s Affairs or Medicare Enhanced Primary Care patient. All other patients do not require a referral.
You may be surprised to find out that while chiropractic treatment focuses on back, neck pain, sciatica and other musculoskeletal injuries, many patients come to treat a range of general health issues including;
- Back/neck pain
- Sport or work injuries
- Shoulder/Elbow/Wrist/Hip/Knee/Ankle injuries
- Sports injuries
- Pregnancy related back pain
If you are unsure if your health problem may be helped by Chiropractic, please ring the clinic and our helpful chiropractors are more than happy to discuss this with you.
The chiropractor will assess your requirements for x-rays and if needed we will refer you locally where bulk billing is available. However if you do have existing x-rays please bring them to your initial consultation.